Want to be a guest writer and write for Bathtub Doctor?
We’d love to have you! We accept by-lined articles to be published on our blog.
Here’s what we are looking for in a quality guest blogger…
- 100% Original Content
- 800 – 1500 words
- Lots of screenshots, photos or graphics
- Lots of examples
Every post we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following,
- Be more effective when managing their home remodeling project (ie: Time Management)
- How to find, interview and hire the best team members or contractors
- Minimize bathtub / tile refinishing installation errors by strict quality controls (Systems and procedures)
- Service industry related posts like the above or the closest possible will work as well (painters, carpenters, sub-contractors, etc.)
There are three types of posts that work well,
- You share results – In this type of article, you will be sharing the results you have achieved from a specific installation tactic on your own business or a client’s business. You will explain the installation tactic, share the data/results and show the readers (within reason) how to execute on the tactic. This article is a great example: [Data] Split Test Results on Facebook’s New Call-to-Action Buttons
- You share expertise – In this article type you will make recommendations to improve the readers' bathtub / tile refinishing experiences that is based on your expertise in the field. Although you don’t have your own results to share, you will show (step-by-step) examples of leading companies that are doing what you recommend. This article is a great example: 12 Proven Tricks that Get More Clicks from Google AdWords
- You share “how to” – In this article type you will show the readers how to execute a specific tactic. Once again, use lots of step-by-steps and examples wherever possible. This article is a great example: How to Optimize the Most Important Pages in Your Marketing Funnel
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for the Bathtub Doctor audience, fill out the form below.
Most importantly – be sure to include links to three articles you have written that are similar to what you would write for the Bathtub Doctor blog.
Fill out the form below
[gravityform id="1" title="false" description="false" ajax="true"]